Top Ten Tips
1. Drink at least 8 glasses of water.
2. If you get hungry, do 100 sit ups, and drink a glass of water. Are you still hungry?
3. Try to last out the hour.
4. Set a time that you will not eat after.
5. Make sure that you have some protein everyday.
6. Motivate yourself by trying on a pair of jeans that are a size too small.
7. Brush your teeth right after you eat to stop yourself from snacking.
8. “Nothing tastes as good as thin feels.”
9. Do not under any circumstances eat when you are sad, depressed, or angry. You are going to eat over twice as much as you normally would.
10. Try not to go on crazy diets. Just exercise, and reduce your food intake.